Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW)

You can apply for an Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) to visit the UK if you are a national of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, or the United Arab Emirates for stays of up to 6 months.

Tourist Visitor Visa

A visitor visa allows individuals to travel to the UK for a maximum of 6 months at a time, either for leisure, for business, or to receive private medical treatment.

Marriage Visitor Visa

Also known as a fiancé visa, this allows the applicant to travel to the UK for up to 6 months to get married.

Family Visitor Visa

A family member can apply as a visitor for the purposes of spending time with the family. The visa is granted for a maximum of up to 6 months. Friends or family can also act as the UK sponsor.

Business Visitor Visa

This visa allows individuals to attend meetings and set up groundwork in the UK for future business transactions they may later have in the UK.

Short-Term Study Visitor Visa

A short-term study visa allows applicants to study for a short course in the UK or to research pre-study as part of a degree course for up to 11 months.

Child Visitor Visa

A child visitor visa is specifically designed for those under 18 years, and it allows children to visit friends and family in the UK for up to six months.


Private Medical Visitor Visa

A private medical visitor visa is designed specifically for those who need to come to the UK to receive private medical treatment.

Sports Visitor Visa

This visa is particularly designed for those entering the UK for a limited time to take part in specific events.

Entertainer Visitor Visa

This visa is suitable for applicants seeking to engage in certain types of paid work, such as academic, arts, and entertainment, in the UK for one month at a time.

Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visitor Visa

This visa allows parent(s) to accompany their children to the UK for up to 12 months at a time for children who are attending day school in the UK.

Contact us to learn more about our immigration services for visitors to the UK.