Other Visas

Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain)

To be granted indefinite leave to remain, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the suitability requirements. In order to be granted ILR, there are some restrictions on how much time can be spent outside of the UK in order to qualify. In addition, the applicant must be of good character.


Long Residency (10-Year Lawful Route)

This route is for applicants who have lived legally and continuously in the UK for 10 years without agreed absences.

UK Ancestry

To qualify for an ancestry visa, applicants must be from a Commonwealth country, aged 17 or over, and have a grandparent who was born in the UK. Applicants must also be able to work in the UK and be able to support themselves and any dependants.

Parents of Settled Children

This route is for a parent whose child has settled status in the UK or is a British citizen. The parent must meet the eligibility requirements, relationship requirements, and financial requirements and cannot be the partner of the other parent if that parent is in the UK. You must have sole responsibility or access rights to your child and be able to prove this.

Children of Settled Parents

This route is designed for those children who have parents who are either British or have settled status in the UK.


Adult Dependent Relative

This route is for adult-dependant relatives outside of the UK. The applicant must either be;

Adult Dependent Relative

  • A Parent Aged 18 Years of Age or Over

  • A Grandparent, Brother, or Sister Aged 18 of Age or Over

  • Or a Son or Daughter Aged 18 Years of Age or Over of a Person (the Sponsor) Who Is in the UK

Family Visa

This visa allows UK nationals who have settled status and British citizenship, and EEA nationals residing in the UK, to sponsor partners, parents, and children to remain in the UK.

Partner/Spouse Visa

Allows spouses, unmarried partners, and fiancé(e)s of UK citizens or permanent residents to live in the UK.

EEA Family Visa

The EEA family visa is specifically designed for family members of EEA nationals living in the UK to join their family members.

Schengen Visa

A short-stay visa allowing persons to travel to any members of the Schengen area for up to 90 days for business and tourism. The most common visa for Europe.

Domestic Violence

An application under the Victims of Domestic Violence Concession to vary leave in order to gain access to public funds.

Contact Globe Immigration Services today for more details on other types of visas.